Reviews

Monday

February 27th 2017


Lou's Review

JR Pet Products Pure Kangaroo 50g


What is it?

A smart looking box containing 9? (ermmm I dunno actually how many as I ate them far too quickly to count) sticks made from nothing but kangaroo (no additives or preservatives)


What was it like?

I might look a little miserable in the pic but that expression is pure 'hurry up so I can start eating' - these are delicious! The box proudly states that they are award winning (P.I.F awards 2015 winner)

Best bites?

They are natural, non-messy and non-smelly but tasty! 

Worst bites?

Quality comes at a price so more a once in a while snack

Would you buy them again?

 YES! YES! YES!

Price

£2.49

Begging Rating

5/5

1 comment:

  1. Geez....can't believe you had the patience to sit for this great pic with those yummy sticks in front of you!!

    jkwe

    ReplyDelete