Reviews

Tuesday

December 20th 2016


day 20 : Christmas treets?

Lou's Review

Bakers Allsorts Christmas Edition 140g


What are they?

These are very similar to their normal allsorts but with the edition of a festive star (I'm guessing that is the turkey flavoured one?!?) The treats are pretty pungent, it's a strange sharp smell but I cannot put my paw on it - kinda smokey? Whatever it is, these treats are irresistible even though they are very low in real meat (flavoured with chicken, beef, lamb and of course turkey!)


What were they like?

Merrily I begged for these, I'd be silent all night if these were on paw!

Best bites

Great Christmas twist

Worst bites

Lack of real meat?

Would you buy them again?

I would definitely ask Santa for these!

Price

£1



This review is unsponsored








No comments:

Post a Comment