Reviews

Thursday

March 31th 2016


The Great Ball Rescue


So by now you should all know how much I love my tennie balls.

If I lose one, I will spend forever trying to find it and if the worse happens I STILL won't give up

If you are of a nervous disposition please skip this next bit where my PA will list the most common reasons for my tennie ball 'deaths' across the last 5 years ...

Stolen by badgers (rolled down into sett)
 Drowned (RIP waterlogged ball)
Stolen by Mother Nature (damn long unruly vegetation!!!)
Landed in POO (not lost but I was not allowed it afterwards)

Anyywayys

Today my ball bounced into the lake - this has a high concrete wall so it looked like another dreaded 'lost' ball but then my PA had a brainwave (a very unusual occurrence, I should add!) 

Ball rescuing device in operation (note the eagerness to remove the ball from danger *sighs*)
They used the new extra long 'running lead' to scoop it out!!!


RESULT!

The lead is absolutely rubbish for it's proper purpose (it clips round your hooman's waist and has an elasticy bit so as not to jar me but all it goes is garrote your hooman in half BOL)

New lead in use - pull that hooman PULL

No comments:

Post a Comment