Reviews

Monday

March 21st 2016


Lou's Review

Sainsbury's The Delicious Collection Beef Pâté 400g


What is it?

A TV style dinner containing beef (60%) brown rice (20%) and vegetables (15%) amongst other stuff I won't list, this dinner can be microwaved in the pot although I tested it cold.
You get a whopping 400g which makes a proper meal rather than those other smaller trays that are a mere mouthful and probably don't even fill up a chihuahua!


What was it like?

I ate it from the tray (saves on washing up for a bachelor like me!) and I think it is delicious!!!


Best Points?

It smells really meaty rather than that awful 'dog food' smell
It is made from British beef, made and packed in the UK which is great from an animal welfare point of view (well should be)

Bad Points

Ermmm ... *wipes mouth*
Let me think ...

Would you buy it again?

YES adding it to my shopping list right now!

Price

£1

Beggin' Rating

10/10

This review is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment