Reviews

Monday

February 1st 2016


Lou's Review

Wilko 5 Chicken Chewy Chips 



What are they?

These are larger than life beef rawhide pieces that are covered in a chicken flavoured coating.

What are they like?

I know there is some debate about the suitability of rawhide for dogs but I LOVE these, I think as long as you are supervised while eating them they are fine (this goes for any rawhide treats)

Best Points

My hooman says they are great for keeping me quiet for 5 minutes!

Bad Points

That they are rawhide?

Price

80p

Beggin' Rating

8/10

I will definitely be trying the other two flavours that are available, all in all we think these are value for money and they DO keep me quiet for at least 15 minutes BOL

This review is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment