Reviews

Tuesday

January 26th 2016


Lou's Review

Little Charlie™ Barkin' Bones 150gm



What are they?

These tiny treats contain lamb (14%), sweet potato (5%), peas (4%) and carrots (4%) amongst other more mundane ingredients that quite frankly I cannot be bothered to list! They are presented in a tub that has a cellophane peep hole so you can actually see what they look like (plus has a treat indication on the side too) and the lid reseals but not that tight so the tub needs to be kept upright.



What were they like?

Despite their size, I didn't even touch these treats - which is a real shame as you get lots and lots and LOTS of them!!!


Best points

My PA thought the packaging stood out from the crowd and liked the humour on the pack (keep these out of reach of Charlie)

Worst points

Not made in the UK

Would you buy them again?

Obviously not but the packet does have a guarantee where you can just bring it back for a refund or an exchange (not sure how this works as these were brought in a supermarket and I can't see them taking them back once they are opened!!!)

Price

£1 trial offer?

Beggin' Ratin'

2/10

EDIT : I have since eaten ALL these!!! I guess I'll eat anything when I'm hungry enough BOL

This review is not sponsored, all views are my own and I would suggest giving these a try despite my poor review ... I was feeling fussy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment