Reviews

Tuesday

January 19th 2016


happy dance


Finally the hooman took me out into the sunshine, no long walk today but I did get to do what I like doing best - playing ball!!! The experts say a 10 minute play is as good as a walk anyywayys BUT I am not sure that applies to my EPIC walks!!!

This is my happy dance, I chase after the ball and dance with it, then chase around in large circles (this is not to be confused with the 'mad five minutes' or the 'zoomies' as is not done at any greater speed than a normal run)

Unfortunately our memory card is nearly full so we never got any film footage (even the phone decided it didn't want to work grrrrr)

Maybe next time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very Happy Dance!! Glad you hooman finally let you out!
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look happy Lou! Gonna play catch with us?
    The Boyz

    ReplyDelete