Reviews

Monday

December 28th 2015


Lou's Review

Post-seasonal review!

Pedigree Rodeo with chicken 140g



What are they?

These are two toned, twisty chews made with vegetable, meat and animal derivatives (Isn't meat animal?) that include 4% chicken. You get 8 in the packet.
   

What were they like?

I love these, I have to admit I have had them before but not to review, I got the Pedigree gift tin for Christmas and these were one of four varieties that came in the pack.

Best point

I like them! You get lots in the pack!

Worst point

How can they call them chicken with a miserly 4%???
(other brands also do this so not picking on Pedigree)

Would you buy them again?

Already have

Price

Part of gift pack that was £5 but I think they are normally around £1

Begging Rating

8/10

This review is not sponsored, we used our own hard earned cash to buy this product.
All text and pics belong to me and all trademarks belong to them.

1 comment:

  1. Looks quite yummy! Gonna share?
    JKWE and the Boyz

    ReplyDelete