Reviews

Monday

December 14th 2015


Day 14 : Holiday Cookies

Lou's Review

Seasonal Special

Morrisons Snowy Paws 100g


What are they?

Oven baked, paw shaped biscuits, which contain cereals, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetables, additives (I have not listed any of them) and minerals. 


What are they like?

These cookies are actually larger than MY own paws,  they smell a little bit like milk biscuits (and thankfully not smelly paws!) They were brought as a decoration for my egg nog drink the other day  and I half munched that one as it tasted like the drink. Today I was quite interested in them but although I tried one, it remains uneaten.

Best Points

Despite their larger than life size, they are easy to break up into smaller pieces - I liked the design and have not seen anything like it to date.
They come in a zip-lock bag to help keep them fresh.

Worst Point

The size?

Would you buy these again?

No, I seriously need to stop reviewing biscuits or at least smother them in peanut butter first BOL

Price

£1

Begging Rating

5 paws

Loved the packaging and the biscuit design but these were just not my cup of liquorice tea (don't ask!)

This review is not sponsored


4 comments:

  1. Looks at paws. Um...those are just Josie's size! A wee bit small for Koda.
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gonna share? Drools...oops...grins
    The Boyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look just our size! Yum!!!
    Wills and Emme

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come your Mom finds all the good stuff?

    ReplyDelete