Reviews

Monday

November 23rd 2015


Lou's Review

Seasonal Special

Armitage Good Boy I'm dreaming of Festive Squeakers this Christmas


What is it?

A vinyl toy in the festive shape of a reindeer (not Rudolf) which squeaks 


What is it like?

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy ... it SQUEAKS ... 'nuff said!!!

You want more? Ermm it squeaks which sends me into instant 'toy killer' mode and I found the hat, antlers and hooves very handy (pawsome?) places to get a grip to chew it to pieces.
Seriously I had this bad boy destroyed in record breaking time!
(that is not a criticism as my hooman knew it'd be destroyed and supervised me the whole time I was playing with it)

Best Point

It looks so cute and it squeaks well too

 Worst Point

It is not tough enough to withstand small dog chewing

Would you buy this again?

Yes as someone has to wipe the smug grin off these reindeer's faces BOL

Price

A bargaintastic £1

Begging Rating

7 out of 10 (lost points as just not durable enough)

Lou's Summary

All in all a great Christmas gift, it is not very durable but the price reflects this ... it also makes a very good jigsaw if any one has half a mind (and a tube of glue!!!)


~~~~~

This review is not sponsored, trademarks belong to their respective owners and the text/photos belong to me and are my own opinion.  




3 comments:

  1. Let's see how fast you can put this back together? BOL!! Would not last at our house, either! Butt.....oh what fun!!
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands Lou some glue....
    The Boyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kill it so we can grill it!!! Your snog partner, JL

    ReplyDelete