Reviews

Monday

October 19th 2015


Lou's Review

Good Boy spooky chicken with pumpkin bites


What are they?

Assorted spooky shaped treats made from ... well I dunno 'cos someone liked them sooooo much they wrecked the packaging and spookily  there doesn't seem to be anything about them on the internet!
All I know is they came from Asda and they had a whole cauldron of Good Boy stuff  (most of which was very similar to their Christmas range just repackaged and renamed but brilliant all the same!) 



What were they like?

I loved these, they certainly do make you drool like it says on the packaging. I'm guessing, since I liked them so much, they must have been quite high in meat (with added pumpkin)
I certainly liked them enough to rip up the packet ... oops!!!


Would you get them again?

Silly question huh!!! If my hooman sees them again, they know what to buy me for Christmas!

Price

£1.99

Begging Rating

A full 10/10

This review is not sponsored ... booooooooooooooooo!

2 comments: