Reviews

Monday

October 26th 2015


Lou's Review

M&S Biscuit Selection 300gm


What are they?

An assortment of crunchy marrowbone rolls, milk bones, gravy bones and heart-shaped biscuits that are oven-baked and enriched with vitamins and minerals as listed on the packaging (I cannot be bothered to list them all) The marrowbone rolls are the most interesting as they have two different textures, the bones are basically all the same.


What were they like?

So I was pretty indifferent to these during the photoshoot but after being left alone for five minutes, I did try one of the marrowbone rolls and liked it. I have said this before, and I will say it again - I am not a big biscuit (or Bis-Quit) fan and these are not that much different to those the main pet brands produce. 

Would you buy them again?

Not really, the biscuits look good quality but they are just not for me ... I need bite-sized buscuits, I guess, although I'm being incredibly fussy as each biscuit isn't actually that large!!!
I feel if your dog likes biscuits, this is a good sized pack to buy and the packaging is great - taking up less space than a box.

Price

A sniff-tastic 20p on clearance

Begging Rating

2/5

This review is not sponsored, trademarks etc belong to their respective owners as my photographs/text etc belong to me. And I have the sharper teeth!!!




1 comment:

  1. Nods heads...yes, you do have the sharper teeth. Drools...gonna share?

    ReplyDelete