Reviews

Monday

September 7th 2015


Lou's Review

TJM Tuff Woof  Floatables ball

Not reviewed or taste tested anything for a few weeks so when this toy came my way I just couldn't resist testing it out!


What is it?

A giant rubber ball with a handy handle (excuse the lame attempt at a pun) which is durable and floats. 


What was it like?

Couldn't wait to get stuck in with this, after all it's no secret that I LOVE balls of all shapes and sizes (no innuendo in that remark either!!!) and it was great fun! It bounces really well and
the handle allows me to carry it back easily to my slaves hoomans.
It is supposed to be tough and the rubber is quite thick (approx 3mm) but it certainly isn't indestructable (you can see I have already made holes in mine!) which to be fair is stated on the packaging (they state it is primarily for interactive play so you would be supervised. Right!)
It also says it is bite resistant ... ermmm ... no comment!!!

Would you buy it again?

Despite the now rather large hole in mine, it is still put to good use so I don't see much need to buy another one BOL

Begging Rating

4/5

Price

Only available from discount store Home Bargains

£3

This review is not sponsored and the trademarks belong to their respective owners.
The photos belong to me and I have sharp teeth!







2 comments:

  1. Still good to play with...butt...with that hole now in it. Seems like a "sinker" in the first pond you decide to throw it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sink or swim, we know you will have a blast with your ball!

    ReplyDelete