Reviews

Thursday

September 3rd 2015


Take a chill pill?!?


I look totally p*ssed off in this picture and quite rightly so ... for seconds before I was in the land of nod, and in prime position, on the hooman bed.

THEN

Someone remembered that a photo of me hadn't been taken and thus I was dragged, limb from limb* out of the bed, and forced to pose next to this snowman of all things!

No wonder I look so cross!!

Although apparently, snow has been forecast for this weekend ... hmpfff ... won't believe that until I see it. 

RIGHT THEN

Love ya and leave ya, I'm off back to bed before I lose my hot spot!!!

*slight exaggeration (poetic licence)

4 comments:

  1. We live your "poetic license". But...one should never wake us once we have claimed our spot on the bed!
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow forecast? Starts packing bags...we love snow!!
    The Boyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look a wee bit grumpy...butt...cute..

    ReplyDelete