Reviews

Monday

September 21st 2015


Lou's Review

MyPets Dog Reflective Coat


What is it?

This is a fluorescent jacket with reflective strips with velcro fastenings for around your girth.

What was it like?

The material is quite thin so this is definitely more of a safety jacket than a winter coat, it fitted quite well, considering the price, and made a brown dog stand out like a sore thumb amongst the fallen autumn leaves! This is great when I wandered away from my hoomans out on my walk.

Would you buy it again?

It is a bargain so definitely.

Price

99p

Begging Rating

0/10*
(I can't eat it or play with it so no marks)

* Well worth the price and although I gave it no marks, I would recommend you get one as anything that helps you stand out is a bonus in the autumn/winter months

This review is not sponsored


No comments:

Post a Comment