Reviews

Tuesday

September 1st 2015


Having a ball!


One thing I love is popping open a new tube of hooman-grade tennie balls.

These come sealed with not only a plastic lid, but also a rather satisfying metal pull top (like on a tin of food) which my hooman pulls for me - releasing that all important 'new ball smell' into the air!

Next my hooman reseals it, with just the plastic lid, and it's playtime! Now it should be simple to get at the balls, the lid presents no problem at all but the tube itself  has a metal rim which by the time I have carried the tube off somewhere quiet - I have more often or not, unintentionally, dented that ring of steel and thus the balls cannot escape!!!

3 comments:

  1. The crowd cheers as Lou takes on the challenge of helping the balls escape!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fun than raiding the cat box!!
    Josie

    ReplyDelete