Reviews

Monday

August 17th 2015


Lou's Review

Banana Pupcakes


What are they?

Banana and honey muffins topped with cream cheese and we added a shop-brought treat




What are they like?

Another easy to make recipe (find it HERE) which made around 16 good sized muffins, sadly ours got stuck to the paper cases and the texture was rather heavier than we expected. I think my hooman was more impressed with the flavour of these than I was but the one bit I LOVED was the icing (we used half the quantity of the cream cheese and just added the honey omitting the yoghurt and the flour)

Would you buy make these again?

I think my hooman would give these ago again, if only to see if baking them in a greased muffin tin would make any difference than baking them in the papercases.

Price

I think everything was about £4 although we had a few bits in already

Begging Rating

4/5


Full credit for this recipe goes to the author of isthisREALLYmylife.com.
The photos remain the property of ME and I have SHARP teeth!

2 comments:

  1. drools...those look yummy. We will have to get Mom to make some. Thank you for finding the recipe. drools
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you also have icing on your chin! BOL!!
    The Boyz

    ReplyDelete