Reviews

Saturday

June 20th 2015


Wet Butt, dirty look!


So today it rained and rained but you know I still needed to GO out (if you get my drift!) and after sitting at the door 'begging' for what seemed like hours (and indeed it was hours) ... finally, my hooman's decided I looked desperate enough (I was going to explode) for them to finally move their sorry butts!

Now I needed a picture so my hooman told me to sit (yes SIT in the l-o-n-g WET grass)

Hmpffff!!!

Sometimes it is RUFF being a dog!


P.S my hooman says I look like I am 'GOING' in this pic ... I promise you I am NOT mid-poop!!!

2 comments:

  1. No, you do not look like you are "going". You look like your butt is getting wet to make your hooman happy. Tell them to return the favor! BOL!!
    Huck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes hoomans don't think of our comfort or pride.... Mine make me look like a fool some days.
    Koda

    ReplyDelete