Reviews

Monday

May 11th 2015


Lou's Review

Webbox Puppy Toys 


 What is it?

Designed with puppies in mind, this is a fabric 'rolled up newspaper' with a squeaker and some awesome crunchy cellephane inside, there is a bit of fluffy stuffing too.


What was it like?

You might recognise this 'newspaper' from the photo a few days back and today I was able to get my teeth into it (yeah I know I'm not a puppy but the toy looked very well made so my hooman decided to risk it!)

My hooman liked the idea that the toy was like a tube so could be stuffed with other dry treats or maybe a small tennis ball - the newsprint is all Webbox related (the manufacturer) which my hooman thought was fun.

Would you buy it again?

Loved the look and feel of this toy The noise that crinkled paper makes is cool although I was more impressed with the squeak (as always). The playability of this waned after I'd killed it though although I'm sure I'll go back to it in the future.
The best selling point of this was the price - a bargain so we would definitely replace this.

Price

£1 (maybe a trial price?)

Begging Rating

10/10

This review is not sponsored, trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Photographs and opinions belong to us although we renounce our rights if we get in any trubbles for writing this review BOL






1 comment:

  1. Love your new title page!
    Just love tearing toys up! Those squeekers are pawsome!
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete