Reviews

Monday

April 27th 2015


Lou's Review

Webbox Porky Hide mini bones


 What are they?

A pack of 7 mini bones made from 100% beef and pork hide with added colours and flavours,, suitable for dogs over 6 months.


 What are they like?

Well these are not gonna break the trade descriptions act as they are indeed mini shaped bones, they come in two colour ways and I'm guessing (being a dog of the world) that the brown one represents beef and the red signifies the 'sizzling' bacon flavour. 

I was whining throughout the official photograph as I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into them and I wasn't disappointed - they are just my size - although there were a couple of times where I choked as I was trying to chew them up too fast.
(there is a warning on the packet that these should NOT be fed unsupervised)


Would you buy these again?

I liked these and my hooman likes them as they keep me quiet
Not quite sure what they mean? Quiet???

Price

£1.49

Begging Rating

4/5

This review is not sponsored, we paid for this product with hard, cold cash!
All trademarks belong to the respective owners and the pictures belong to ME.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm. Have you ever been quiet? We doubt it! If you need real pork....come to the farm!
    Huck

    ReplyDelete