Reviews

Monday

April 20th 2015


Lou's Review

Bob Martin Spring Poop Scoop Bags


What are they?

Ermmm bags the hooman's use for picking up our poop with. Yep you heard me right.


What were they like?

Look. I gotta be honest here, I find the whole process of the hooman beans picking up poop totally and utterly revolting ... I mean if I go so much as a leads length near another dog's poop I get pulled away swiftly but it is 'perfectly acceptable' for those same hoomans to then want to play with mine.

Huh? What is UP with THAT???

So what I'm trying to say is I dunno if these bags work or not, as I am far too busy trying to save my hoomans the embarrassment of other dog owners staring at them and thinking they are CRAZY, by trying to pull them away from my shit. There I said it ... S H I T!!!

~~~~~~

I guess they must work as I never heard any swearing or nuttin' *shrugs*

Would you buy them again?

The hoomans have control of the household expenses so I guess they would - they might want to play with my poop but they don't want to actually touch it if you get what I mean! Personally, I'd rather save up those pennies and spend them on something decent like a Ferrari or something.

Price

£1 too much

Begging Rating

Get real! No dog has a need for these!

This review is not sponsored

1 comment: