Reviews

Monday

March 2nd 2015


Lou's Review
Wilkinson tender chicken fillets 100g


What is it?

These premium snacks, from the 'best' range, are made from (pressed) chicken breast, potato starch, glycerin and sorbital. The pack had about 5 'fillets' and contained a de-oxidizer pouch for freshness. They come in a resealable pouch, are 97% fat free and high in meat although the actual quantity is not stated (similar snacks boast of  a 91% meat content but who knows?!?)


What were they like?

These smell overpoweringly of smoky bacon according to my hooman, although they tasted like chicken to me *winks* I gobbled these up so fast that I nearly choked! Damn they're good!!!

    Would you buy these again?

Yes! I loved them and they tasted great!
My 'bee in the bonnet' hooman had slight reservations that they weren't produced in the UK (on the grounds of potential animal welfare issues - but I'm sure normally they wouldn't have even noticed!)

Price

£1.99

Begging Rating

10/10

This review is not sponsored

1 comment:

  1. You gonna share those Lou?
    Huck drools....

    ReplyDelete