Reviews

Monday

March 23rd 2015


Lou's Review
Webbox Liver Sizzlers 150g


What are they?

Flat, moist squares made with fresh liver (albeit only a minimum 4%!) meat & animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origins (is that a posh word for the peelings?!?) various sugars, minerals and permitted antioxidants, preservatives and colours.


What are they like?

Delicious!!! I had scoffed (that's slang for eaten) the lot in the photo before the end of the photo shoot and was still begging for more - I've BOL
My hooman thinks they look like a meaty version of After Eights but I can assure you they are not minty in the least!  

Would you buy them again?

I'm racing to the shops now ...

Price

£1

Begging Rating

10/10

This review is not sponsored

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to share? BOL! Drools. ..
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete