Reviews

Tuesday

February 24th 2015


baking biscuits


Did you know it was National Dog Biscuit Day yesterday? Huh?!?

Nope ... neither did I until I spotted a post on FB that told me just that!!!

Now think about that a minute

...

...

...

Wait? What!!! National Dog Biscuit Day and it's treated like a national secret???

PAH!!!
(anything to stop US from having fun!!!)

The plus point in all this, is it inspired my hooman
(who is also doing a POTD challenge - see below)
to go out and buy all the ingredients to make me these little beauties
(with MY help of course BOL)



Now I have made it clear before that 'I don't do biscuits' and I certainly wasn't impressed by the raw mixture (even if my hooman thought the dough was quite tasty but would need more sugar for the hooman palate BOL) but I'm happy to report that after they were baked, I did eat a few ... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lou...you are sooooo lucky! Mom bakes us K9 cake each week. Those cookies look dee-lish-ous!
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete