Reviews

Monday

February 23rd 2015


Lou's Review
Garfield & Odie Pets Club Garfield Dog Toy with Rope


What is it?

A durable nylon tugger toy with integrated rope toy and squeaker

(see my shadow?)

What was it like?

Quite the biggest dog pull toy I have ever seen (it is about 2ft long!) I couldn't wait to get my teeth (and claws?) into this and proceeded to take it upstairs where I took the business of testing it to the limits. The packaging states that it is not indestructible and I proved that right by ripping out the stuffing and killing the squeak!!! Shame I lost interest in it after the squeak died, but I guess I would play with it still if my hooman interacted with me!

Would you buy it again?

The toy has lost its squeaker and thus most of it's appeal, but it is still in pretty good nick considering I was left unattended with it (just a few small holes) The toy does seem good quality so we probably would buy it again.

Price

£1.99
(bargain)

Begging Rating

10/10


1 comment:

  1. That looks like a good toy! Wanna share?
    JKWR

    ReplyDelete