Reviews

Sunday

February 15th 2015


barkin' on the wrong tree


OMD! First epic walk of the year - I was out for over 3 hours!!!

Great fun exploring uncharted waters and rediscovering long lost routes.

We heard a woodpecker, but I was SOOOO excited that I barked too much and we never managed to sneak up on it - although we think we spotted its 'art work'


 I hung around in a tree - like you do ...


... jumped over the stream ...



AND then I got stuck in the river.

Seriously!!! The shame *shrugs*

You see I dropped my ball into the river, something I've done time and time again, but my hooman's were impatient and were wandering off (don't you just HATE that?) so I had to try to play and keep up with them thus I dropped my ball into a steep bit of the river I didn't know.
I then struggled to get out - I guess I was just too pooped after my long walk/jump/catch/race and eventually had to be rescued by my hooman but then insisted on going back in to get my ball (this time on my lead so I could be pulled out BOL)





1 comment:

  1. What a great day! Love the pics! So, how many days did you sleep after this wonderful adventure?
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete