Reviews

Monday

January 12th 2015


Lou's Review

Pet Querks Inc Talking Babble Ball


What is it?
It's a ball what more do I have to say?!?

No really, what is it?

This is a rigid plastic ball that talks, oh yes it actually talks - with over 20 different sayings and noises. It is motion and noise activated and auto switches off.  


What is it like?

Heaven is a place on earth 

No really, what is it like?

I love this, it brings my two favourite play items together - balls and squeaky stuffed toys! It is indestructible. Seriously it is, I can destroy any 'indestructible' toy within a hundred paces but not this beauty. I have not even tried to chew it, but it is hard plastic so there is no 'give' to chew if you understand me! The only downfall to this is I cannot play throw/fetch with it (too hard on the teeth), nor drop it in the bath (although it did survive a ducking in the pond) and it is noisy rolling on wooden floors and crashing into the skirting boards but I can live with all that just to hear it go Hot Diggity Dog or Come Here Puppy! Trust me, the sayings are soooo cute you'll never get bored of hearing them. Well you won't but maybe 'they' will BOL
Obviously the batteries will die eventually but they are easily replaceable and are protected behind a secure cover with two deep-set screws that cannot be reached without hooman intervention and a screwdriver!

Would you buy this again?

We ordered this one as a gift but couldn't send it as the battery tab had been pulled out & decided it wouldn't get through customs! So now I have two *grins & punches the air* I think the answer to this question is yes and we have brought several as gifts.

Price

depends on size but these medium ones were about £4

Begging Rating

I think you can guess I'm giving this one full marks!
10/10

This review is not sponsored




1 comment:

  1. Now that is a first! A ball that even you can't destroy!

    ReplyDelete