Reviews

Tuesday

January 13th 2015


I'm waiting!!!


I'm not sure about you but one of my pet-hates is when my hoomans pull me away from sniffing and sending my Pee-mails - I think that is the height of rudeness, especially when they moan it is cold and I'm taking too long but it is fine for them to spend hours pouring over their emails (and in the comfort of the house!)
But what really gets my goat is when they have practically dragged (and I use that term loosely) me around the block but then decide to lag behind themselves (I hasten to add they are not reading my emails ... that would be gross!)

Like come on, I'm waiting!!!

1 comment:

  1. We think you should put the leash on your hoomans and train them with proper manners. Grins...pee - mail is an important part of our social life!
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete