Reviews

Monday

December 8th 2014


Lou's Review
Christmas Special

Natural Way Grain-Free Gourmet treats CarobChoc & Orange 150g


What are they?

Grain-free paw print shaped biscuits flavoured with carob and a zing of orange. They are hand baked in wood burning ovens and contain premium ingredients (first product we have seen that lists no 'derivatives' for ages!) and no artificial flavours, preservatives, additives or added sugar.
(Buck flour, chickpea flour, carob, orange oil, orange zest, vegetable oil)


What are they like?

My hooman LOVED the smell of these, the smell of the chocolate and orange hits you as soon as you open the bag but alas, despite all the goodness, I was not interested (despite LOVING chocolate) in eating these.
My hooman thought they were cute and is calling me fussy!


Would you like them in your Christmas stocking?

Well they certainly smell very Christmassy but I sadly didn't care for them so not in my stocking thank you.

Price

£2.99

Begging Rating

1 out of 5
(great ingredients but not appreciated by this dog)

This review is not sponsored

Day 8 advent calendar : bow

No comments:

Post a Comment