Reviews

Monday

November 10th 2014


Lou's Review
Christmas Special

Pedigee Schmackos with Turkey 86g


 What are they?

The 'knitted' festive pack contains 10 soft sticks made with meat and animal derivatives (including 5% turkey), derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals etc with omega 3, vitamins & minerals. These have a strong smell which to me was totally irresistable but to my hooman reminded them of burning plastic (don't ask!)


What were they like?

I have had other flavours of these and they always go down well, the turkey flavor was a nice twist. These treats are great for out walking as they can be ripped easily and feed in little pieces although I love to have the whole stick in one go!!!

Would you like to find them in your Christmas stocking?

I would definitely love to see them there!!!

Price

£1 for a packet of ten.

Rating

5/5

This review is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment