Reviews

Thursday

October 9th 2014


IQ test : Food under cover


Test Three
You'll need a towel, a treat and your hooman

  • You need to sit down while your hooman waves a treat under your nose, do not snatch it yet as this is all part of the test. Just think of something else. Squirrels?
  • Stay sat down and watch your hooman place the treat on the ground and then try to look interested while they 'hide' it beneath the towel. Oh where has it gone?!?
  • When your hooman starts to make 'encouraging' noises at you, this is YOUR cue to go and retrieve the 'hidden' treat. Grab the towel between your teeth and lift it off OR scratch at it with your paws until the treat is exposed. Don't forget speed is of the essence.

Results
  • You manage to get the treat in under 15 seconds : PASS
  • Hey this game is fun, oh I'm being timed? I forgot! : MUST TRY HARDER
  • Hey hooman, I'm not playing this game ... I dunno why my hooman can't be more intelligent and just hand the treat over to me! : FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment