Reviews

Monday

October 27th 2014


Lou's Review
Halloween Special

My Pampered Pet Halloween Pumpkin Costume


What is it?

This 'object of torture' is made from 100% polyester and was just one of several costumes available from Peacocks for Halloween.  The label makes it clear that this is a novelty product and that it should be removed if we show signs of discomfort
(I recommend you roll on your back and wiggle all four paws feebly in the air while looking pitiful!!!)


What was it like?

So joking aside, this fitted me pretty well although I didn't like the hood and stopped dead when the outfit was first put on me, it is fastened on by a chest and neck strap fitted with velcro. It also has a handy hole for a lead to go through, hidden beneath the green frill when not in use. It is surface washable only.

Would you buy it again?

No although my hooman disagrees!!!

Price

£4

Begging Rating

Me : minus 5 out of 5
Hooman : 10/5

This review is not sponsored






No comments:

Post a Comment