Reviews

Tuesday

October 14th 2014


IQ test : The ability to smile


That time again fellow pupsters!

Test Four : The ability to smile

You'll just need to bring a hooman
  • You should be within a couple of metres of your hooman
  • Do not freak out as they stare at you for a few seconds before suddenly smiling at you
  • Now the trick here is to wag your tail and run towards them (or away from them if they look totally scary!)

Results
  • You manage to ignore that bit of spinach stuck in their teeth and run towards them, wagging your tail frantically : PASS
  • You acknowledge their grin but can't spare the time out of your busy schedule to go to them : MUST TRY HARDER
  • What the dickens??? They look scary!!! Run away or do nothing : FAIL

My results/my opinion : So the test is supposed to be done when you are relaxed and with no distractions, doing this outside and 'staged' was not the best place I guess. I 'failed' the test as I didn't think anything of my hooman smiling at me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment