Reviews

Monday

September 8th 2014


Lou's Review

Pets at Home Meaty Filled Bone


What is it?

A (assuming it is sterilised) beef bone filled with a paste made from cereals, oils & fats and meat & animal derivatives.

What was it like?

I loved this! I couldn't wait to get my teeths on it and scoop out the filling, it is quite hard to reach the bits right in the centre, but I soon learnt to throw the bone around to dislodge the paste mixture!
I also enjoyed gnawing on the bone itself although I got into trouble for eating this on the hard floors as I made far too much noise and my hooman's were worried I might damage them!


Would you buy this again?

I enjoyed it so hope I'd get one again, pity the packaging states produced in the EU (would prefer to know which country so we could judge on the animal welfare standards) but that is maybe too political for my blog?

Price

£1.99 I think!

Begging Rating

4/5

This review is not sponsored


No comments:

Post a Comment