Reviews

Monday

September 22nd 2014


Lou's Review

Nerf Dog Trackshot Retriever (Small : 6.4cm)


 What is it?

A nylon ball with tear resistant coating and 3 x stronger stitching than standard plush toys.
It also floats and squeaks.


 What was it like?

So my hooman threw this for me and I chased after it and things looked good but that was that, I had absolutely no interest in it at all - my hooman took to kicking it around, throwing it up in the air and trying other wildly amusing acrobatics to try to persuade me this was better than my beloved tennis ball. 

Sadly I remained unconvinced ...


... until we were home and it was left unattended on the stairs. Suddenly the allure of that squeak tempted me to steal it away and eat it ... I can say, paw on heart, that it is not an indestructaball*!!!

(*the packaging does say supervised play only)

Would you buy it again?

Loved the look of this ball, it felt very rugged despite being light, but given the cost, it is much cheaper buying tennis balls!

Price

£4

Begging Rating

Sadly rating this 0/5 but to be fair, I was playing with my tennis ball first so that would explain my lack of interest out in the field - and I did love it to bits when I got home (pun intended!)



No comments:

Post a Comment