Reviews

Monday

September 1st 2014


Lou's Review

Classic Natural Rawhide Chews


What are they?

Miniature white rawhide laced shoes (65mm) for healthy teeth and gums.


What were they like?

I know rawhide is frowned upon but my hoomans couldn't resist these tiny shoes. Despite my initial interest, I wasn't so keen on them and only gave them a cursory chew and then they were ignored after about 5 minutes.
Maybe the fact that they had a best before date of 7/2014 might have affected this trial as I'm normally a big fan of chews - having destroyed a rawhide roll before so weird I wasn't into these.

Would you buy them again?

Maybe. We'd definitely check the BBD first!!!

Price

5 for £1

Begging Rating

3/5
I was desperate to get my paws on them but they just didn't deliver on this occasion

This review is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment