Reviews

Monday

September 15th 2014


Lou's Review

Misfits Nasher Sticks with Chicken and Beef 175g


What are they?

These are solid, cereal based sticks, with vegetable and meat /animal derivatives flavoured with chicken and beef (both 1%) and have no artificial colours or flavours. They are low fat and this size is suitable for 10-25kg dogs - feeding one a day. There are 7 sticks in the pack,
(I think I ate half a packet during the photo shoot alone!)

One thing my hooman liked is that they featured a named dog on the packet, Harry from London in this case, each of the range features a different dog - I wonder if they'd like ME to promote their range ... *dreams*

We think these are made by the same people behind Pedigree as they are manufactured by Mars Petcare.


What were they like?

These are great for chewing, I like to hold them between my front paws and despite their size - they don't last long with me! I loved them!

Would you buy them again?

Love these so definitely would get them again!

Price

£1 - £1.25

Begging Rating

5/5

This review is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment