Reviews

Monday

March 31st 2014


Lou's Review

B&M 'The Pet Shop' Dog Bed


 What is it?

Washable dog bed made from 100% polyester (fabric and filling) approx 60x45cm



What was it like?

The bed is nice and soft - I could lay on the sides and they would 'give' although it is big enough for me not to have to do that. The outer fabric feels 'wipeable' although I have not got it dirty enough to try this, nor to warrent washing it either. I like the colour, the yellow piping corresponds nicely with the LAZY BONES wording! Other designs were available.

Would I buy it again?

A dog bed is a 'one off' purchase so I guess this would be unavailable once I wear it out!

To be honest my hooman only brought this because of the colour and not being able to find any other bed they liked, at a price they liked, but were surprised at how long it has lasted (although I have to admit I have hardly used it yet BOL)

Price

Around £7

Begging Rating

3 out of 5
Hey! I'm a dog and I have already claimed the 3 piece suite and hooman beds as my own so in my eyes I didn't need a bed of my own!!! For the money though, it is an OK bed.

This review is not sponsored




No comments:

Post a Comment