Reviews

Tuesday

June 24th 2014


Tag! You're it!!


We are on holiday so I was taken geocaching, we past through some lovely areas and it was blisteringly hot.
So why oh why did we use this 'urban' looking photo as my pic?
We found the graffiti under a road bridge, my hooman loved the colours and I was hoisted up onto the ledge to 'pose' BOL

Seriously this bridge was in the middle of nowhere and we were soon out into the fields again.


Our walk was cut short when it started to rain, and I mean RAIN ... we were all soaked in minutes and sought shelter under some trees (having to scramble down a steep bank first!) We waited ages for it to stop and were particularly keen to move on when we spotted a blackbird's nest nearby.

(nest was not touched and this pic is zoomed in as not to disturb it)

Now my owner wouldn't give up so easily, and tried to persuade us to go on, rather than turn back, but after walking through long and WET grass - she soon changed her mind and we were legging it back (roughly translated that meant another 4 or 5 miles to our starting destination BOL)

Don't worry, the sun soon reappeared and our spirits lifted once more.

 On our way back past the lakes, I was amused to watch my hooman 'shouting' at these two swans.
Now she is quite precise in how she wants her pics and she was desperate to get them to look towards each other but they were just like me ... uncooperative (but unlike me they voiced their disapproval at being snapped!!!)

(don't worry, she never got too close and look - they actually did what she hoped for!!!)

We also spotted these two donkeys who were very friendly and were totally happy to pose!


We made it home in one piece despite getting soaked again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment