Reviews

Monday

July 28th 2014


Lou's Review

Pedigree Deep Cleaning Denta Flex


 What is it?

These are new to the market and are textured, chewy treats designed to reduce the build up of plaque at the gum line. They are cereal based, with derivatives of vegetable origins, meat and animal derivatives (includes 4% chicken) and are low fat with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours. Each pack contains one chew and they come in 3 sizes suitable for either small. medium and large dogs and they recommend feeding twice a week.


What was it like?

This looks like an edible loofah but it is delicious! I could grab this between my paws and chomp down on it, but the size I am shown with in the picture is way too big for me and is for 25kg/large dogs but I gave it my best shot for the photo!)

Would you buy it again?

Yes but only as a treat, not part of a dental routine.

Price

£1.25 (trial price)

Begging Rating

3.5/5

This review is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment