Reviews

Monday

July 21st 2014


Lou's Review

Pedigree Cheesy Bites 70g


What is it?

Small, soft, 2 calorie treats, with cheese and meat (we're assuming the outer is cheese and the inner bit meat flavour) ideal for training or just as a treat. Includes mostly cereal, vegetable derivatives, meat and animal derivatives including 4% meat. There is 4% cheese listed further down the ingredients and a herb (not herbs just 'herb' ... BOL)


What was it like?

These were very tasty treats that are great for carrying around in your pockets (if all dog's had pockets Mr C!) or as my hooman would - to throw on the floor for me to find if I'm left home alone or to put into a treat ball.

Would I buy these again?

Well I guess I would, 70g doesn't sound a lot but they are so small you get loads so they are good value for money and so little went a long way - I just wasn't that excited about them and certainly wouldn't give up my tennis ball to eat them. But that aside, my hooman thought they were cute and might try sprinkling a few on my dry dinner to 'spice' it up occasionally.

Price

25p reduced (normally about £1)

Begging Rating

3 out of 5

This review is not sponsored

1 comment:

  1. You will never give up your tennis ball! BOL! Those do look tasty though.
    Koda

    ReplyDelete