Reviews

Monday

June 30th 2014


Lou's Review

Pedigree meaty mixers with beef, vegetables & pasta 150gm


What is it?

A pouch of meaty chunks in gravy with vegetables (2% Carrots, 2% Peas) and cooked pasta (4%) and sunflower oil ideal for mixing with dried food to add variety and interest.


What was it like?

YUMMY!!!

You hoomans do not seem to realise how B O R I N G dried food is, especially the same mix day after day, week after week, month after month ... no matter how high the 'real' meat content is.

DRIED FOOD IS B O R I N G
(but better than nothing?!?)

This mixed in makes it all a little more appetising!!!


The 'highly' scientific two bowl dog food test

To prove just how BORING dried food is, I had my hooman set up a very scientific test involving two bowls of dried food, one with and one without the mixer ... then I let myself loose to eat which bowl I preferred (a tough job but someone had to do it)

The photographic evidence barks for itself!!!

(left side dried food, right side dried food and mixer)


So our (not at all) scientific test proves that I ate all the dried food with the mixer and totally ignored the bowl without the mixer

(my hooman shook the bowls to tempt me so ignore the fact that the kibble has moved in the second left-pawed 'after' photo)

Would I buy it again?

Unfortunately I normally do get dried food but if I had my way this would definitely be in the shopping basket!!!

Price

£1 for pack of four

Begging Rating

5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment