Reviews

Monday

May 12th 2014


Lou's Review

Bakers Crunchos


What are they?

Crunchy biscuits in a variety of shapes, with added lamb and turkey (min 1% each), vitamin A,D & E, minerals and Omega 3 & 6.


What were they like?

Crunchy biscuits. That is all!

Wait? You want more?
Errmmm ... sort of 'coloured' biscuits with a rather unappetising smell that I could take or leave (and sadly more the latter) I think I didn't like them because despite them being 'light' they were still hard to bite and I only have a little jaw, obvious the flavour just wasn't there to tempt me enough.

Would you buy them again?

Normally love the Baker's range but these were just not my bowl of tea.

Can I have a refund?!?

Price

£1 or just over

Begging Rating

Big fat paws down

This review is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment