Reviews

Monday

January 20th 2014


Lou's Review

Cesar Select Toppings


What is it?

Small tray of meaty dog food with chicken and topped with vegetables (carrots and pepper) intended as a complete meal. I would require about 4 of these a day.


What was it like?

OMG! I loved this little pot, my hooman tipped it out onto a plate and it was clean within seconds. I didn't even stop long enough to admire the topping or savour the flavour!!! More please!!!


Would I buy this again?

Definitely if I had my way but my hooman has more reservations, it might look pretty and smell delicious but it only has 4% chicken in it (the bulk is 'animal derivatives' which is anyone's guess) followed by cereals which are a cheap filler.

Price

About 85p for 150gm

Begging Rating

5 out of 5

This review is not sponsored



No comments:

Post a Comment