Reviews

Monday

April 7th 2014


Lou's Review

Oggie' Dog Scones Baking Mix


What are they?

This is a packet mix to make savoury scones (biscuit and cake mixes also available) especially for us dogs, it contains all British ingredients and are safe for hoomans to eat too (if you should feel like sharing and lets face it - they don't share theirs with us do they??? Nuff said!!!)
They are easy to make, come with their own paw-shaped cutter and make about 14 scones
(try spelling out your name like I did!)


What were they like?

OMD! I couldn't get enough of these and kept pinching them before my pic was took, they are delicious!
My hooman was allowed to try one and said they tasted like 'real' scones - just without the sugar.

Would you buy them again?

The price would put me off normally (£2.50) comparing them to similar 'hooman' mixes but if I saw them cheap of course I'd buy another box - I also tried the biscuit mix and they were just as tasty.

Price

£1.25 nearing date

Begging Rating

Full Marks 5/5

This review is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment