Reviews

Monday

April 21st 2014


Lou's Review

SmartSticks


 What are they?

Rawhide free chew sticks made from cereals,vegetables, real chicken and peanut butter.


 What were they like?

Seriously???
It'd be rude to speak with my mouth full but I guess as I'm typing I can say they were Delicious with a capital D. Even my hooman's thought these smelt delicious - that's the peanut butter in them!
I cannot state how tasty these were and best of all they contain NO rawhide.


Would you get them again?

The only thing that puts me off is the price, they were very expensive compared to other snacks but the smell alone makes them worth it. I'll hope for these on a special occasion!!!

Price

£5.99 for 5 sticks

Begging Rating

10 out of 5 (yes that good!!!)

This review is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment