Reviews

Monday

February 3rd 2014


Lou's Review

KONG SQUEEZZ


What is it?

A non-toxic rubber ball with a recessed squeaker that is designed to bounce erratically adding to the fun.


What was it like?

Oh my days! I love playing with balls, I never get bored of them so this was bound to be a hit and of course I loved the squeak!!! My only moan is that I found it hard to get it to squeak on my own but that might add to it's life (i.e I won't try to destroy it for the squeak!!!) Love the colour and the fact it is transparent makes it so different to anything I own!

Would I buy this again?

I'll say YES, love Kong brand of toys and this seems to be lasting, I feel no desire to eat it unlike every other ball I own (with one exception)

(edit : still going strong 6 months later!)

Price

I recieved this as a gift but it retails for about £5

Begging Rating

5/5

This review is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment