Reviews

Sunday

February 23rd 2014


Snow White


I love the walk to see the snowdrops (Galanthus nivalis), it takes a while to get there and involves climbing up a steep hill but the views are worth it and it's a great walk through the woods.

This pic was taken after my hooman's had 'scared' off several deer that were within 10 metres of this spot (they were worried I'd chase them but I am such a 'great' hunter that I never even smelt them, let alone saw them!!!)
We never saw any sign of those deer again but later on I did spot a muntjac deer and my hooman 'chased' after it to try to photo it (after forgetting to photo the other deer!) and on the way home I chased after a squirrel causing major heart 'attacks' as I disappeared for more than 5 minutes.

The squirrel got away!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment