Reviews

Monday

January 6th 2014


LOU'S REVIEW


So this is new right? Me writing a review. I'm planning on reviewing once a week and it could be anything from dog food to treats to toys to more practical stuff. Who knows!!!

Before I start, the review is not sponsored. The company do not know I have written it and the opinions I give are my own experience of the product - good or bad.

Kong Stuff'n Easy Treat 236ml

What is it?

Kong Stuff'n is a paste designed to be squirted into the rubber Kong toys etc, once you've worked out how to dispense the stuff (by pressing the white nozzle sidewards) it is a doddle to use. It does not need to be refrigerated. 


What was it like?

The paste is quite thick, I loved the taste (liver) and enjoyed the task of  trying to extract it from the toy.


How much and would you buy it again?

It cost about a fiver and that was on offer, I don't think we'd buy it again as it is quite expensive but all in all I liked the product but would maybe just continue to use cream cheese, peanut butter, banana etc instead.

Overall Rating (out of 5)

3 paws


No comments:

Post a Comment