Reviews

Friday

January 31st 2014

january 31st???
Pink Lead?!? 
The confession
(otherwise known as the fail)


Confession One

Soooooo we forgot to take a picture today ... so as compensation I will finally explain (as a hot blooded male) why I am walked on a pink lead ...

Confession Two : The tail of my pink lead

So my original lead was blue, blue for a boy get it?

But one morning, I dragged my hooman out for an early walk, nothing unusual in that, but as I raced across the road ... well you see the thing with these flexi leads is that you have 5 metres of freedom ... and as I mounted the kerb, my hooman was still on the other side.

Now forget about the safety aspect of me free running across the road - remember I said it was EARLY and everyone else still in bed. No traffic OK!

So there I was, on the path, where I decide to take a sharp left ... no waiting for my hooman to catch up - I have places to be, places to see ...

BUT

My lead stopped me in my tracks, I stopped to see my hooman looking alarmed, you see my lead had got caught up between a car and it's bumper. Wedged fast. No amount of teasing would shift it.

 My hooman grabbed me, unclipped me from that lead, carried me back home.
There they found a pair of scissors and another non-extending lead and off we set again.

Next they cut the lead from the car and luckily the bits all came away with no damage to the car.

My blue lead however was now in pieces!

So how on earth does that explain the PINK lead?

Well you see, my hoomans had already brought a pink lead when they still had their previous hound, a girl, and assuming any further dogs would be female obviously it was the colour of choice.

And that my friends, is the tail of the pink lead.



No comments:

Post a Comment